The following websites and tools allow you to upload a video in a specific format
and convert it to another format — and then download it to your computer. You
can convert almost any file format into another format. Note: Be prepared to wait; file conversion can take time.
Video Conversion Websites
http://www.clipconverter.cc - Allows
you to quickly convert almost any audio or video URL to various formats: mp3,
mp4, wma, ogg, flv, etc.
- Allows you to download YouTube or Google videos as AVI files to your computer or as
MPEG4 files for your iPod, PSP, or mobile phone. Also converts video to Flash
for publishing on your site or blog with unique Flash players.
Freemake Video Converter:
- Free PC program to convert between video formats, rip DVDs, burn to DVD,
create photo slideshows and more. This same web service offers a free program
for downloading videos as well.
- This website and downloadable software allows you to
play any video file, features thousands of channels, allows you to save YouTube videos, and more.
Replay Media Catcher:
- A program for taking videos off video sites, streaming sites, etc. and reformatting in various video formats.
You Convert It:
http://www.youconvertit.com - Converts
video and audio files into various formats.
- Allows conversion of text documents, graphics, and videos into various
formats. Great resource.